Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Monday Aug. 29, 2005 - Year 3, Day 162 - knead to get writing

predictions of thunderstorms later, skies getting hazy but no storm clouds in sight; 10C; we walked aimlessly – Gusta amused by a pair of Husky pups – I’m less adventurous . . rousing myself from a deep but all to brief sleep following a work filled night following a great afternoon on the golf course – thanks SM for inviting me

I would love to just slither on to a massage table for a massage, that’s what I’m kneading

a week of writing & moving many new things along awaits – but mostly writing an important proposal with the help & input of an awesome team . . . hunkered down . . type-type-type

some mornings inspiration flows easily . . like fresh coffee . . . while on the OTHER days it seems to drip a little more slowly eventually filling a few brain cells with energy, fingers genuflecting, scalp tingling – punctuated with an occasional yawn

more coffee + toast produces more yawning . . . add papers, stir with some TV news about a hurricane, return to papers, more yawning, more coffee

why am I dragging my feet ? - this week I will produce a proposal manuscript as long as my stalled book manuscript; I will edit it, polish it, perfect it, edit it some more & send it for printing

I can get writing, but do I really GET writing ?

time to wash my reading glasses, pour another cuppa joe & get writing

Mark
342,788

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?