Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 
Happy belated birthday, it has become a true pleasure knowing you (didn't quite know how to take you at times). I wish you all the success going forward and thank-you for the courage to share your most inner thoughts and feelings! Regards, DC
. . .
Mark, I find it amazing that people request to be removed from your musings because they are "too busy". Give me a break. Everybody is busy. I am very busy too. However, the few mins I take everyday to read your musings makes my day better. Thanks Mark. HS
. . .
Happy belated Birthday, Mark - The trip to PEI and NS was interesting with some fun and laughs with old friends. The visit with my dad was a bit tougher than I anticipated, I think I should have stayed with the previous images of what he was like when we were growing up or images from the last time I visited and recognized who I was. He is probably happy in his world but I certainly hope not end my life in the same state. Enjoyed your musings when I was away. Regards, JF
. . .
Mark, I as well have been guilty of not reading your musings on a regular basis. Amazing how time flies. It seems like yesterday that I left Calgary for Vancouver. I've had numerous work related challenges and am finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Now that I have some time to myself and it is not all dedicated to work, I am also toying with the idea of bringing a companion (pet dog) into my life. Happy Belated Birthday and best wishes to the coming year. SS
. . .
Needed to respond to your quote, "many of the things I was focused on last August are long gone"....since it has been a year since we first connected I am glad that I am not in the latter category.....keep musing and thanks for touring the "neat place". Glad you survived the "cat encounter", BP
. . .
Please Remove, enjoy the comments but prefer to read the blog, JA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?