Monday, August 08, 2005

 

August 8 responses

This could only be you. Neat musings. I've been out of the office for the past week. What's with the 55th year? And since when is your birthday on Aug. 7? I thought it was today! Either way, happy birthday. Hope this year's an excellent one. Best regards, RS
. . .
I hope you have a very happy birthday., AC
. . .
Mark, I started getting your musings by default when I joined this awesomecompany. I admit the first few musings found themselves in my trash boxbut I chanced to read one and I have been hooked since then. My friends are becoming avid readers too. Your words are inspiring and although belated, Happy Birthday and may you have many more! , DG
. . .
Hi Mark, I have just recently been receiving your emails, but am now leaving my job and will have to ask that this email address be removed from your records. Thanks for all the insights and commentary, they have been interesting., FE
. . .
I would like to commend you on your musings, but at the same time I must request to be removed from the e-mail list. Too much material to review and I can't force myself not to read yours (for which I don't have time). regards,PB
. . .
Hi Mark - I have been enjoying your daily musings, but my IT department has classified your email as "non work-related"... be that as it may. Could you please remove me from your email list (just for the musings emails), and I will visit your blogspot instead. Thank you for the service which you provide., AB
. . .
Thank you for your musings which I have enjoyed for some time now. However, for the time being I'm quite busy and my mind rather occupied with other things, so I suggest that you stop sending the musings to me. All the best, IR
. . .
Happy Birthday and many happy returns, Dear!! Will be 59 next month... amazing how time flies!! Hard to believe I've been around for almost 60 years!! Boggles my imagination!! However have I managed to do this?? Guess everyday is an adventure and somehow those days just keep adding up, when I am not looking!! LOLOL Hope your day was a delightful one, shared with friends and family!! Hugs Dear!! , JB
. . .
Mark I just got connected here in the Edmonton office and see that you had a Birthday. MANY HAPPY RETURNS AND MANY MORE HEALTHY MUSING YEARS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I can make Thursday @ 7:00AM if it is good for you, JJ
. . .
Hi, Mark, missed your emails indicating your birthday was coming up…had a weekend full of activities with my kids so wasn’t checking email. And, I wanted to wish you a very happy (albeit belated) birthday! Hope you enjoyed it., DD
. . .
Mark, My apologies as friends are not suppose to overlook another friends birthday!!!! I do hope and it sounds like you had a good one. My wishes albeit late are that you enjoy this year, and many more to come and it brings you all that you deserve. All the best, CB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?