Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

August 6 responses

Morning Mark, Hope you have a great birthday.....still enjoying the musing. Take care..., MR
. . .
Happy Birthday Mark!, PF
. . .
Happy Birthday – SM
. . .
Have a great one, my friend!, LR
. . .
Dear Mark, I probably knew it was your birthday, but have been a bit selfish and not thinking of my friends but what I will get to do to celebrate mine in 11 shortdays, hhhmmm to stay in Mexico or get to a place where I can really celebrate with some people who have cared long and deep for me? You know us leos do liked to be fussed over! Happy Birthday old boy!! Celebrate in knowing how many people you touch albeit in strange ways each and every day. Sinceramente, TA
. . .
Happy Birthday Mark., KC
. . .
Happy Birthday Mark !! How I wish I was 54 again & know what I know now !!!!! have good one & give Gusta a juicy bone so she can celebrate too !! Very best wishes, bb
. . .
Happy Birthday to you, will call another day as I am sure you are quite busy with the celebration. Hope you had a fabulous day... Just had a thought ...maybe we could go for a walk, my "Stanley" (Bichon Frise) and Gusta could romp and play...while we chat! Speak to you soon, JR
. . .
Kolke, Age is just a number . . . for you a Big number ! …LOL. Have a great day, KN
. . .
Mark, Have a very happy birthday!! 54 isn't old at all. Most things still work. Your golf swing is still good (not great just good). Your dad, kids and dog still care for you. So enjoy the day. All the best., BB
. . .
Mark, I'm going to refer a potential client to you via e-mail. They have a property in mid -city that they've been trying to rent for a long time. How do I connect you two? Via your musings or do you have another means ?, NF

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?