Friday, August 05, 2005

 

August 5 responses

Hello Mark. Interesting "musing" this am. Thank you for the address to toastmasters. I will for sure try to make it for the Wed. night meeting. Someone commented how old is he/she? Well, I am for sure a "she" and how old? that one can determine when "seeing"/meeting in person., EL
. . .
Hi Mark and musers. In reply to AC, what kind of friend? I think that people can co-operate on parenting with most exes; sometimes an ex can be a colleague; an ex can be a neighbour, an ex can be the friend of family and friends. Connections to an ex seem to continue with echoes of the relationship feelings and unexpected flashes of relationship behavior and unlikely vibes to renew the relationship on some level and in my opinion it just isn't the same as a connection to a real friend. Each ex needs to be strong enough to define that "friendship" to suit them, that can be easy to talk about and really tough to carry out in practice. Thinking of new paths, there are lots of good people who are also good company and who might/could/have the potential - to become friends. LHE
. . .
The energy for all relationships comes from purpose and desire. Purpose: lift each other up on all levels ie., financial, spiritual, emotional, physical. Desire: lift each other up on all levels ie., financial, spiritual, emotional, physical. There are people willing to offer this so NEXT is not always the way to go. Doing too much NEXT has created a culture of many 'broken toys'. There truly is a cashier to face at the end of the cafeteria line up! Being controlled by immature NEXT impulses is not always the only way to go. What is your true desire and purpose in your musings Mark? Perhaps Mark, your musings are 'infecting' your readers with ideas of 'burglarizing' our way through life? Crimes of the heart are also punishable by energetic laws...pay back is showing up in our culture big time huh? I would ponder wisely about what beliefs you share and not share, for they too reveal your true purpose and desire...what is yours really truly? Thnx, LM
. . .
AC... I have done some polling on your behalf. The concensous among my peers is you can definitely be friends with an ex. I can also attest to that from personal experience. Infact, I am meeting one for dinner next week. Just go with it and have fun!!! , HS
. . .
Hello Mark, may I ask where you reside?, AB
. . .
Good one today Mark...touched a sweet spot inside...I wonder though, does anyone else or is it just me, "get in their own way", when it comes to connecting on a deeper level. In business, if their are obstacles, I move them, quickly and efficiently however, when it comes to my personal life, I continually get in my own way. The question I ask is...how does one get out of their own way?, JR

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?