Tuesday, August 30, 2005

 

August 30 responses

Hi Mark, Back from my holiday in South West France, tanned and relaxed. We stayed ona donkey sanctuary in a remote corner of the Lot et Garonne district. See www.neddi.com/holidays to get the picture. I was worried my son would be bored to death but he loved it and we had some real quality time together. Beautiful night skies and a deafening chorus of crickets and cicadas, terrific food at a really affordable price, unspoiled medieval villages.Almost perfection. Just no lover to share it with. Am I asking too much? Still lovely summer weather back in England. How can you put up with such a brief summer in Calgary? love from Shelagh xxx, SK
. . .
If 4,500 people read "musings" daily, perhaps you could act as Matchmaker and find me a single, 40 something, outdoorsy man with a good sense of humour., LD

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?