Monday, August 29, 2005

 

August 29 responses

If its possible to remove me for the month of Sept. I am traveling with limited internet access. Thanks so much., AH
. . .
I seem to be on two of your lists - List 1 and List 8. So please delete my name from one (not both - I want to stay connected!) of those lists. Thanks., BM
. . .
Hi Mark wow you were very disappointed in Claresholm and everything about it..yikes, LL
. . .
Mark - Sunday mornings....couldn't agree with you more. I find this to be the most special time to share with a significant other (and I do...) Took a leisurely drive to the foothills to spend the morning at an outdoor art show. Stopped at a creek side log restaurant to have a 2 hour breakfast casually discussing whatever came to mind. Sleeping in and dipping toast in molten egg yolks is definitely equally satisfying! VBL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?