Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

August 18 responses

Hi Mark - I just returned from two weeks in Kenya on safari. What a fabulous and insightful experience. I really related to your comments on watching and listening skills. I learned so much from observing all of the animals on our two game drives per day. I found the courting and mating procedures of particular interest. I would highly recommend you consider a safari. I would love to read your musings from bush prospective. I have been a muser since about March of 2005. You contacted me through Match. We only communicated once or twice. I had mentioned that I was interested in meeting someone who was more geographically desirable. Let's keep the lines of communication open. I have developed many close friendships all over the globe. You have done a great job on Musing! VBL
. . .
Great message, AA


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?