Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

August 16 responses

Mark , after reading about your date preferences, you better not ever give me a hard time about wanting to only date tall men that dance. Ha Ha CC
. . .
Mark, my sincerest condolences to PF on the loss of her dear four-legged companion. I never believed that the death of a pet could possibly compare to losing a beloved human family member or friend. But having adopted Riley-the-Wonder-Dog last October, we cannot imagine our day without her in it. She has taught all of us about the power of devotion. Unconditional love is unconditional love, regardless of its source. My thoughts are with you, PF., LR
. . .
Hi Mark! I am so glad that you befriended Gusta! I think that your musings since then have become more playful and, interestingly enough, perhaps even a tad more in tune with your sensitive side, should I say! I have meant to ask you for some time now to send me a picture of her...I often read your comments about Gusta to my 8 yr old daughter and she also would love to see a picture of her. Thanks in advance!, LM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?