Friday, August 12, 2005

 

August 12 responses

Your musings are adorable, but I would prefer to check your blog rather thanreceive the blasts. Please remove me from your list. Thank you so much!!! :), MO
. . .
..................go for the seabass or the salmon., KE
. . .
we certainly show our age when condoms are the first things that come to mind when we think Trojans, good morning laugh for me, thanks, SB
. . .
Mark, oh, ye of little faith. I have not canceled my tee-off time for today because the weather will turn and become that familiar cool, clear(er), Calgary autumn afternoon. I would go with the sea bass., Rh
. . .
Good morning Mark: Just read your musings wanted to send my best wishes for a great "fish" dinner tonight. Hope all is well, CB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?