Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

August 11 responses

Musing: I have been reading your daily writings for some time now and I have to askthis question; how did I come to receive your daily emails?, CD
. . .
Please remove me from you daily distribution. I will play catch up on your blogsite as I can.. Thanks, DM
. . .
Mark: It did feel like fall out there this morning when I was walking Harper! Just a quick note that, in my opinion, you already have a lot of "real things" in your life - and some "joyousness" as well. (I won't play grammarian and question the existence of that word.) Hugs, AW
. . .
the reward of patience is patience"...., PC
. . .
Greetings Mark and many belated wishes for your birthday and a grand year ahead. Your query today reminded me that my greatest loves have come about by accidental meeting on a bus in France and at a function in Calgary. At least these two still resonate in my heart strings years later. The greatest opportunities also came about as I was set out on another course entirely - So my experience has led me to believe things that are meant to happen in life come about when you are meant to experience them - by accident more than plan - and not necessarily at the most opportune moment but when you might least expect it - When they do come though they capture all of you for the next chapter of your life's journey. I'm not sure you recognize their significance at the time as these "events" consume your time, thoughts and energy but more so in reflection when another chapter opens, ss

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?