Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Wednesday July 13, 2005 - Year 3, Day 115 - what time is it ?

+11C, sunny; last night’s hot still quiet morphed overnight into mosquito swatting maniaville as we walked in the park this morning
. . .
every day my phone rings, or an opportunity comes around the corner or someone I meet plants an idea; I reach for the phone, ask questions that probe & prod . . . I reach out, but what am I stretching for ? am I yearning for impossible unrealistic dreams ?
. . .
RF, we should talk & soon ! I am no fatalist; not one who easily says ‘things happen for a reason’, but sometimes a coincidence or someone’s reaction to something is just way too cool to not notice . . to say hhmmmm
. . .
two years ago getting Canadian live beef moving again was on everyone’s mind; 2 years later Canadians continue to wait for an American court to make an American ruling; surely we mild-mannered Canadians can do better; we ship oil south & buy cars made in Japan as if we were hapless servants to these trading partnerships rather than a country with some decision making power . . but then we would need leadership
. . .
‘nuff of my rant for today
. . .
what time is it ?
. . .
tic-toc; I have a meeting downtown to get ready for, so must dash now
. . .
GOOD MORNING !
. . .
Mark
343,016

responses invited – scroll down to fill in your comments

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?