Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Monday July 4, 2005 - Year 3, Day 106 - back to work

+9C, partly cloudy, calm
. . .
a short walk across the road, 1 doe in the field; Gusta feels shortchanged but she will get a big honkin’ long walk later this morning
. . .
the 4th of July; for our American friends another day of rest & time to wave the flag in celebration of their Independence Day
. . .
“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company. “ - George Washington
. . .
for many Canadians it is another day of rest; for most it is back to work
. . .
the business meeting; necessary, always too long, rarely effective – it seems the fewer people involved the more effective; the more that are involved the boredom factor seems to affect all but one person in the room
. . .
my meeting today is a 1 on 1 with a new client so I have a chance of coming back quickly & happy; wouldn’t that be nice ? so begins my 2nd half of this year
. . .
yesterday was full; Carla departed for home & I did my late night newsletter work
. . .
for me today is a back to work day & I am da- - - - - shing to a meeting !
. . .
Mark
343,232

Note to readers: just scroll down to fill in your comments

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?