Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Monday July 25, 2005 - Year 3, Day 127 - desire & purpose

crisp & sunny 5C this morning; we walked the path across the round around the ‘pond’ a.k.a. stormwater lake – Gusta can outrun the shorebirds but just cannot get her landing gear tucked in quickly enough

our vantage point allowed a view of hot air balloons flying across a panorama of downtown’s tallest buildings set against a pale blue cloudless sky – a sight to energize me

despite 4 hours sleep I still have lots left I found lots of energy yesterday

I read somewhere that energy is a product of desire & purpose

if success in a venture, in life, in relationships is a product of well channeled focused energy, then creating that success must be also predicated upon desire & purpose

I think I’ll do that today; energy = desire + purpose . . . I wonder how Einstein would write such a theory ?

I’ll be thinking about that through this morning’s meetings & calls

to TC: Tim, I have no idea how you found your way to my list . . . it might have been an address I captured in my work or one that someone sent me; frankly it is just too much trouble to keep a record let alone keep track – people come, people go – the message for me is that the list keeps growing because people like you take a moment to stop, read & think . . if only for a minute

desire & purpose . . go get ‘em !

Mark
342,728

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?