Friday, July 08, 2005

 

July 8 response

This is my first year away from Stampede .... living in Houston, I couldn't make the trip up this year ... as a native Calgarian, I wish everyone hair of the dog for 10 days .. Yahoo!!, JT
. . .
Hey Mark, interesting, how do we/should we measure ourselves? When I have the time to ponder on this I find that I must be pretty boring as I just "am" I don't consciously measure me against others, don't care how much money as long as there is enough to pay bills and live comfortably, could lose 10 ( OK maybe 20) pounds but I am very active and ride at least two horses a night, I am very lucky to very happy with my life. Sometimes angst is good for the writing/creating part of my soul, but at this point in my life I think I can make do with " angst in reflection, or angst remembered"! Anyway, thanks for the thought provoking musing this morning. Have a great stampede! At least us sober ones will remember it! , NB
. . .
Mark, Thanks.... As a Calgary born, I will be taking the opportunity to exit Calgary as I did since I was a kid.... holidays.... Going camping to escape my valleys and clouds.... Maybe let people know there will be an interesting presentation at the Knights of the Roundtable about --- fluoridation --- yes now this is an issue for even some Calgary MD's! Single parents might also find this useful info. The beer might be safe, but the tap water....... I don't drink it... The July 19 talk will be good! , FA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?