Sunday, July 24, 2005

 

July 24 response

Hi Mark, I went to see Must Love Dogs last night too - and obviously my expectations were different to yours. I was expecting to be entertained for an hour and a half or so, specifically to have a few laughs and enjoy a movie that was NOT full of death, destruction, bad language and general horror and nastiness. (I get enough of that from reading the Calgary Herald each day, together with a bonus annoyance of continual mis-spelled words and poor grammar) But I digress. I was hoping that the movie would be a light enjoyable comedy, a small diversion from the cares and woes, and it was a great success! Some nice acting, lots of funny lines, and a complete absence of deep meanings and hidden messages to mull over and consider later.When all said and done, it's just a movie, but I enjoyed it - and I don't even have a dog!Hope you and your furry chick magnet are having a great weekend! All the very best, ND
. . .
Mark - please could you explain how I got onto your list?, TC

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?