Friday, July 22, 2005

 

July 22 responses

Hi Mark! Kindly remove my name from your "musing" list until further notice. Best regards, RT
. . .
Have you changed something with your blog set up because I haven’t gotten your musings the last few days and there’s something that the AVG scanner isn’t letting through in the mornings so my convoluted thinking process has narrowed this down to your musings. It’s almost become a day without Mark’s Musings has something missing, TK
. . .
Greetings Mark! I really like that our weather seems to parallel so easily at times, but would prefer you send some of your more fecund rainfall our southern way. I am not personally against sunshine but enough can be enough when the temp climbs to the 90's. Griping and moaning about it was cut short yesterday when a boy I write to acknowledged the package I sent and said it was 130F in Iraq this week. Chastened, I practiced gratitude the rest of the day for our easy weather and am rewarded with overcast and cool today on my day off. I will invite the dog to drag me around Tubb's Hill before the gig tonight and it is soooo easy to be grateful. Walk in Beauty, Mark!, MD
. . .
Hi Mark, I know what it feels like to be 83 as I reached that milestone lastMarch, now I don't play golf after 48years which I miss terribly, but I amaddicted to bowls & play every fine day,on bad days I play bridge so itisn't all bad. Happy Birthday to your Dad, & give him a kiss from me ,giveone to Gusta too !!! All the best, bb

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?