Monday, July 18, 2005

 

July 18 responses

a bit of house keeping..... I have started getting three copies a day of your musings... One of your fine thoughts would suffice. Thanks for your efforts, MDB
. . .
You said: "...where my energy is best unleashed - unleashed; not spent, but set free . . . if only I make the effort" Oh how I LOVE that! Energy unleashed and set free. What an incredible use of words! Words are powerful. The energy in them can set up your day, moment, thought. The feel of unleashed and set free is so much more wonderful than "spent". Thank you so very much for that thought!, VG
. . .
I recall receiving notes from you in the past and wondering why I was getting this stuff. Thank you for persevering and thanks to whoever it was that put me back on the list., WA
. . .
Dear Mark , I like the non-blog format better (I know you've heard that before, just putting in my 2 cents.) Plus , do you remember our yahoo messenger conversations? I miss that, AI
. . .
Hello Mark, Appreciate receiving your weekly newsletter but unfortunately email volume these days doesn’t allow time for a lot of casual reading. Keep up the good work with Facility Calgary. Best regards, MA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?