Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

July 10 responses

Thanks for the hug and kind words. It wasn't my intent to make what happened to you appear insignificant. Quite the contrary! Your feelings are as important as anyone's. Feelings and communication are what's at the forefront, and how we offer them to another. As I have done on far too many occasions, a knee-jerk response to the hurt or rejection felt, is seldom appropriate. I've personally given the term clawback a meaning all it's own. Consider the fact that the person in question isn't ready for that type of encounter or relationship and didn't know how to let you know. Did they even recognize it within themselves? If they couldn't handle a polite call to you, then how would they have actually dealt with meeting face to face? Would you have seen the true spirit within them? With your usual decorum, "Next" is likely the best action. Just trying to be a friend to you, as I would hope you'd be to me. The horse is dead.........the soapbox vacant!!!! Have a wonderful sunny Sunday. , MW
. . .
Mark... I liked your friendship( expansion) definition....true friends are like that as opposed to acquaintances who are here and gone... I had fun today with neighborhood kidlets... we did stiltwalking and they enjoyed the clownwigs.... sort of like a minicircus and a replacement for the grandkids I don't have (yet). Living in community making the best of each day. some pics... I remember when I was this age and spent my entire day on stilts walking around the block and various places... Capricorns like to do that---the goat in us!, FA
. . .
Hello. I'm not sure of how I got on to your list of people to forward your musings to. But here I am. Read several of them and they made me realize that, yes, one has individual struggles, etc. to overcome, I have not been stood up, but, on my search to find that special partner to share life with - I am not alone in my "hope for more" experience, to reach for, to grow, spiritual and - in the material way - in search for lack of "want" in the material realm, if that is at all possible? Probably not. We always want more don't we? What is enough? Who knows? I hope you had, after all, a good week end. and enjoy stampede!!!, EL
. . .
HI Mark, I have been getting these letters and didn't know they were from you. I am and was pleasantly surprised to see your face when I clicked on the website. Your definition today of friendship is very appropriate to my thoughts as well. I hope you have had a wonderfully fulfilling or relaxing Sunday as you wish it. Take care and talk with you soon, MD

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?