Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Wednesday June 8, 2005- Year 3, Day 80 chemical reaction musing

+6C . . . rain finally slowed to an aggressive sprinkle, heavily overcast
. . .
fresh dampness – absence of rain pounding; it seems so quiet
. . .
this morning we saw proof storm water retention ponds can overflow; last night paths became storm water outfalls into Fish Creek . . . or should I say Fish ‘Raging River’
. . .
a quick visit with my dad yesterday, a great lunch with SM @ Teatro [thanks! & great to see you]
. . .
some people are heavily involved in our lives & leave nothing – others brush by us slightly somehow & leave huge impressions
. . .
close encounters of the human kind fascinate me – leave me affected
. . .
or maybe sometimes infected; infected with someone else’s idea that germinates in me, infiltrated by someone’s point of view that changes how I see things, irritated enough to see someone else’s point of view . . . or maybe just consider an alternate vantage point
. . .
some people rub me the right way, some people rub me the wrong way, some people just rub me – but worst of all are those who fail to touch me in any way – what a waste that is !
. . .
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. ” - -Carl Jung
. . .
dog report: gusts of romping through tall wet grass is, thus far, Gusta’s greatest pleasure – having a blast these past few days + enjoying the warm showers she gets after dragging her beautiful fur coat through the mud & every puddle within reach
. . .
Mark
343,856

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?