Wednesday, June 29, 2005

 

Wednesday June 29, 2005 - Year 3, Day 101 - balanced, not tranquil

+6C, sunny, calm . . . no rain predicted !
. . .
amazing what sunshine does to the speed of my walk – to say nothing of the enjoyment; nothing but a 1000 shades of green & damp everywhere
. . .
I wonder if I would like the balanced tranquil state of the easy life, the trouble free days of leisure &/or retirement many people pine for ?
. . .
I am not so sure I would be comfortable with that for long; as much as I see every problem imaginable when I am down & happily set them aside for a while when I am up – it is the edginess that gets my juices flowing as much as anything
. . .
my brain is full – too many good things – full day yesterday + a visit with my dad; always my best confidante . . . always happy to see me, always happy to listen, always an offer help in any way he can; always a lesson in fatherhood, always a lesson in friendship
. . .
a busy day of meetings downtown & around town all day + toastmasters tonight = I gotta dash !
. . .
dog report: like a 5 yr old child who had too much chocolate she has energy spurts at 11 PM that defy logic – Gusta continues to amaze me daily & give me laughter in every day
. . .
Mark
342,352

Note to readers:
responses invited & valued – just scroll down & fill in your comments

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?