Thursday, June 16, 2005

 

Thursday June 16, 2005 Year 3, Day 88 call & listen some more musing

+5C, sunny, calm
. . .
a mid walk interlude in tall wet grass witnessed 2 deer greeting Gusta - steady stares from each corner of that triangle – then each recognized it was time to move on, so we did
. . .
lawnmowers hum, concrete workers pour & my dog snoozes – the world would appear to be perfect in every way – a spectacular morning; I am relaxed, rested & joyful – what reason could one have for anything else?
. . .
my issues & problems du jour – like most of yours – just specs of sand in a Sahara, totally insignificant in every way in the grande scheme of things
. . .
part of life’s perfection – if one believes the concept – is that loss, death, tragedy & agony form part of that perfection; an easy concept to think about if you are not losing someone, if someone you know is not dying, if there is nothing tragic going on, if you are not in agony
. . .
I am not experiencing any of those things, however someone very dear to me is experiencing just that; as I am sure many others do every day . . . but few match the grande scale of this
. . .
what can I say, what can I do, what morsel of help could I possibly offer in help for this equation in any way ?
. . .
someone is experiencing sweetest agonizing sorrow one can imagine – what do I say ?
. . .
being at great distance precludes any ‘in-person’ hugs or spending time
. . .
what could I possibly know, do, offer, help, say that would be of any use ?
. . .
I called, I listened & today I will call & listen some more
. . .
tomorrow, I will listen some more
. . .
Mark
343,664

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?