Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

more June 5 response

Oh my dear LH...I don't know you but my heart aches so very much for you and the grief, pain, deep sorrow and loneliness you must be going through. My brother passed away very suddenly 7 years ago, and although we were very close and I miss him dearly, I can't imagine what my parents feel. It just isn't "natural" for a parent to mourn for their child...it isn't in the natural order, is it?? Somehow, they (we) got the strength to go on, to breathe, as you put it. As a mother of a beautiful 8 year old, I absolutely cannot imagine having to grieve over the loss of a child. I feel so sorry for the pain you must be experiencing. May God bless you, comfort you and bring hope to your life., lm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?