Monday, June 20, 2005

 

more June 20 response

So very cute Mark, she is so worth it don't ya think??, LW

Thanks Mark. She is growing up to be a very pretty girl indeed!!! , HS

Mark - thanks for the pictures - gusta is beautiful. Sorry I missed you Friday - absolutely swamped at work. I am in the process of switching jobs, so I am doing two jobs at the moment. Perhaps when things slow down to a more normal pace, I'll give you a call.. PM

Very, very, very cute! , SM

Hi Mark - what a cutie! What breed is she? Sorry but have to reschedule breakfast tomorrow - The Rockyview Golf Tournament was cancelled due to "high water" - guess you guys are in it pretty deep, huh? I hope Cochrane is on higher ground. Will let you know when I will be in Calgary next - but certainly for the first weekend of Stampede -are you around then? , SE

Good morning Mark, it is 3:26 a.m. and I have been at at City Hall in the Citizen Action Centre, since 2:00 a.m. because of the flooding, so far so good. Gusta seems like she has grown since I last saw her. Sounds like you had a good fathers day. Just looking up the weather and you will be glad to hear you will have warm weather in Calgary for the next few days. I am just hoping the weather is good for next weekend when I go down to Wainwright for the rodeo. My shift is till 6:00 a.m. and my co-worker and I have already covered a wide range of topics, and I have received 7 calls from some nervous people, by the sounds of it the worst is over so they should be OK. Well, I think I will go make some coffee, so I trust you are sleeping by now, since your newsletter is out. Take care. Hugs, MM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?