Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

more June 2 response

Mark, Sandra in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho! Responding to your musing today....After a long drought with men in the past four years.. who in any way strike me deeply.... in the past month, I have several who are flying in, or driving long distance to meet me!! When I fully decided to be wholly myself, outrageous humor, sensuality, sexuality, highly insightful, intuitive with no apology, share all my diverse life experiences....nothing in being toned down to protect a man....then....I'm like a goddess, a man magnet, attracting the most incredible men!! I'm speaking their language, and they want to pour out and give to me whatever my heart desires. I'm not making this up, and unless I was living it out, I would never have believed an older woman in her fifties could feel so powerful and desirable!! I'm having a blast!!!! The forwarded email is from a guy ten years younger from Seattle area. He's flying over here next week to spend a few days with me. Life can be hot and exciting, and everything we can possibly dream of... Mark, I believe that all of us come into each other's life for a purpose and reason, and we must be fully receptive and open....., SW

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?