Friday, June 17, 2005

 

more June 17 response

Yesterday I had your “musings” forwarded to me from a friend that has just joined Toastmasters. I so enjoyed it and think it is a wonderful way to start the day! I would appreciate if you would place me on your email list to receive your daily musings. Looking forward to it!, KE

Mark - must say I have been following your musings for some time now - always enjoyed your real estate update and learning what was going on in Calgary - really value-added info for me as I work for XXXXXXX but am based here in Toronto. Feel I should meet you some time and perhaps catch you up on some of my musings...Not sure what kind of "pup" Gusta is but suspect she has a lots of Gusto and is large??? I have two little guys - cairn terriers that really make my days - So are you still in the Real Estate business? - I think I have missed a thread or two in your story. Anyway I will be in Calgary Tuesday - are you close to downtown and have time for a coffee or something? (We just moved our office there and franklyI haven't even seen the new one... but I think I have a map.) Have a great weekend. Regards, SE

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?