Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

more June 15 response

MARK: COULD YOU PLEASE CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO XXXXXX.ca , Leaving this position but want to continue receiving your musings. Thanks, DM

Well Mark, thanks for the musings. Very thought provoking first thing in the morning, which is a welcome thing from the immediate pressures that hit me as soon as I step into the office tower. I really enjoyed the Spanish translations as I am once again attempting to learn that language and attend weekly classes. Like anything else, when one learns something new, it makes you realize how little you know about what you thought you knew. Conjugations, direct pronouns and other elements of basic grammar have become vague recollections from elementary school - - and now they want me to do that in Spanish!!?? Its all good, though. Early morning walk thru Fish Creek ...hmmm...now that's my idea of a good start to the day! Have a good one., LB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?