Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

more June 14 response

Thanks Mark for your comments today. Keeps things in perspective as to what is important and really matters. It seems to me that the more 'modern' and high tech we become, the more my work seems to pile up on my desk. At home, I have all those modern conveniences to make my life easier & more enjoyable but my furniture is still dusty, my hamper and dishwasher are full, the flyers aren't read, the phone calls aren't answered, the sewing's not done (or the ironing). When it comes right down to it, what's most important to me in life haven't changed. Time spent with kids and friends, donating time for a good cause, sitting back with a good book or cuddling with someone special. Hope your day turns out to be as great as you've made mine. I'm going to attack that pile on my desk now. :)), SM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?