Monday, June 27, 2005

 

Monday June 27, 2005 - Year 3, Day 99 - goals, with or without rain

+11C, overcast, light rain stopped . . . more later
. . .
route & routine becoming regular, my 4 legged companion leads the way & she tugs much less on the leash; moisture seems to hangs in the air, everything damp from overnight showers
. . .
“Man is a goal seeking animal. His life only has meaning if he is reaching out and striving for his goals.” - Aristotle
. . .
yesterday, a crossed wires day – sometimes I learn as much from meetings that don’t happen as planned as I do from the ones that do + some calls, but mostly work
. . .
Sundays sometimes find me feeling just a tad resentful of the weekly newsletter marathon I’ve made for myself these past 6 years; but then someone I respect a lot writes to advise they are retiring & expresses appreciation – I don’t feel quite as tired then !
. . .
# 1 goal today is a ‘finish a project writing day’, the task to reduce to simple clear terms, a business plan, a culmination of many a restless night & debates with colleagues – time to reduce brainstorming to form & function on paper bringing together on the page all that material from notes & meetings & calls & the recesses of my brain to congeal - getting it right matters a lot
. . .
# 2 goal today is to squeeze in 18 or 9 . . or go to the range
. . .
if it doesn’t rain - or if it does !
. . .
Mark

343,400

Note to readers:
your responses, replies & feedback are invited & valued – just scroll down & fill in your comments

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?