Monday, June 13, 2005

 

Monday June 13, 2005 Year 3, Day 85 slippin’ in the slurry musing

. . .
+8C, rain stopped for a few minutes, or maybe longer
. . .
it feels more muggy/misty than like it will rain as we walked through & around debris from yesterday’s deluge, hailstorm & mini floods - a challenge slippin’ in the slurry of mud clay wet goo – dog filthy, owner filthy – both very wet
. . .
on days when I feel a little down or weary it never fails that someone calls me [thank you DB] or sends me a note – or maybe it is just a thought of someone rolling through my mind – but that lifts me . . gets me going . . + a ½ pot of coffee helps too
. . .
a weekend of deep thinking . . . shallow thinking . . . but thinking nonetheless, left me a little drained, but the caffeine is now working – the slow start is giving way to a race of ideas, tempered only by the very tall piles of files & to-do’s on my desk to start the week
. . .
if you are down a quart this morning . . . think of me thinking of you & smile some
. . .
“The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog.” – Ambrose Bierce
. . .
now smile some more
. . .
Mark
343,736

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?