Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

June 9 response

Hi, Wanted you to know I am still trying to stay "caught up" with you & musings. You do seem to frequently say something I find tremendously inspiring. Probably why I felt safe to share my story about Taylor with you. I think I was searching for inspiration. I loved "chemical reaction". I really believe what you said about rubbing the right way, wrong way, & touching. My motto for a very long time each morning was just to be thankful for one more day & one more opportunity to be a better mom, daughter, friend, & nurse to everyone I came in contact with. You know they say every person needs to be touched at a minimum of 7 times per day just to remain healthy. I also wanted to thank GH for her tears & sentiments. I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I am a single mom but hurt for you in that aspect. You mentioned the song, can you tell me who sings it? Ensure might be a good idea, I've lost 17 pounds in two weeks. Very difficult to sleep or eat. Am actually trying to eat, just not keeping it in. Mark, I also wanted to let you know, that puppy will provide you so so much companionship. I have a Pomeranian. She senses something is very wrong & has been very comforting. Continue with your words of wisdom, inspiration, & walks in the rain. LH in OK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?