Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

June 22 response

Hey Mark, Continue to enjoy your musings. Liked the longest day comments especially. Almost sounded like you took your dog golfing. Never thought of that one !!! By the way, a friend has some very cute little Samoyeds (purebred- CKC registered) available starting July 16th (8 weeks) if any of your readers are interested in a companion like Gusta. If anyone is interested they can phone her at 780-XXXXXXX "Keep up the good work on your "motivating musings", mm

Mark, the way I regain the joys of childhood is by slipping down to the school where my 'mentee' is. Once a week, for an hour; better than any medicine! If any of your readers want to try it, I'd be happy to tell them how., DP

She gets more and more gorgeous - lucky you!, DR

Hi I got your reply seconds after I sent the second note. I am not sure if I am ready to talk to you yet. You were correct .. about taking time. Although I would feel honoured to be included in your daily Musings. Nice picture by the way... distinguished. My dogs name is Maximillion. Max for short although if you have food he answers to anything! He's a chocolate lab., VD

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?