Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

June 21 response

Great day to be on the course, I'm envious! I also feel like I must see a photo of Gusta now...I'll send you one of Clifford in exchange! Siberian Husky/Char Pei cross. Resembles a baby hippo with fur. The musings are great. Like so many other folks, I am at a cross-roads in my life and they do help to get the contemplative juices flowing. So many choices. Oy! Looking forward to my first Toastmasters meeting tomorrow night! LB

the horrors of cancer...the despair and loneliness it leaves behind...the caregiver left behind to sort out the "whys", "what ifs" and "if only’s". when will the "oy" return?, VGD

Hi Mark! I missed your Gusta pictures. Can you please forward them to me? Thanks, CL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?