Monday, June 20, 2005

 

June 20 response

Hi Mark, Sorry about not making it to the Toastmasters meeting last week, but between a wet basement and an AGM that I had to attend, I was somewhat pre-occupied. I am hoping to make it this week if that is OK. I feel as if I have been left out of the loop having not seen the pictures of your dog, so at your convenience, could you send me a picture or two? Take care, PG

Dear Mark: I must say that this a first time in responding to one of your writings. In reading this morning posting I was sitting down reflecting on how we as human beings are like a river in a storm. Depending on the outside influences we have towards life will determine how we coexist on any given day. Walking yesterday in Fish Creek park was an eye opener as to how powerful water truly is and what it can do when it is angry. Hope Gusta enjoyed her walk and I look forward to tomorrow's posting., SM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?