Thursday, June 02, 2005

 

June 2 response

LH, I wish I could ease some of your pain, hold you and comfort you. Accept my shoulder, I wish it was in person rather than via the internet. You are incredibly brave to share your feelings with us and I hope there is some relief in doing so. , DL

For LaDonna My thoughts are with you, just know that no matter how awfull it seems you will get through this. There is no way to avoid the pain except to deal with it and go through it. At one point in my life I wasted a lot of time and energy trying to avoid the pain from a loss, now I know there is not a way around, over or under it, you just have to put your head down and when you are ready go through it. Somehow the hours pass and the sun rises and sets, the tides flow when I seem lost that still brings me comfort. There is nothing like the bond of a mother and her children, lights we carried under our hearts for nine months. Taylor will always be with you, death cannot break the bond between mother and child. Sending healing thoughts your way. Go gently. NB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?