Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

June 19 response

I'm in total agreement with KK. This blog format is far less personal. Seems I'm responding to a "thing" and not a person. Ahh change! Stranger change yet was this day for me, as it is the first day in my 51 years that I've not spoken to my Dad on Father's Day. Definite void for me, although we have connected in so many different ways throughout life. We've always had a quiet understanding. This process of his dying seems hollow at times......thank goodness his life hasn't been that way. He is a lover of nature and has shared much with me. Even as recently as a few weeks ago when he was teaching me how to distinguish between Ponderosa, Yellow, White and Jackpine trees. It's impossible to go into the forest without Dad coming to mind......coming along. So I'm happy today was so beautiful to have had the opportunity to walk amongst the trees.......just he and I. I am so blessed. Happy Father's Day., MW

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?