Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

June 12 response

Hi Mark, I'm guessing that if I'm the first to raise my hand in class and ask this question, I will be relieving others' need to do so...or maybe it's just me...though I like it, is there any way to increase the font size of your new format? Or should I just make an appointment with the optometrist to have the prescription on my reading glasses upped? Isn't there an old wives' tale about too much sex causing blindness? I'd rather get new glasses. Cheers, Lauren

I have spent the best part of this week pondering over the timing of your ...get in touch....call! You came into my life for a reason once and now you pop back in.....also for a reason. That reason is why Augusta Arlena Lein's life was not wasted......without her we would not have you in our lives......thanks for adding me back to your daily musings...keep writing so that we all keep thinking.....bp

Musings are thoughts pondered. I enjoy your's and the thoughts of others who respond; many times, I find, there is a disconnect because there are things said to you in conversation, or written to you through this medium, to which you respond and to which I am on the periphery. Still, it's interesting to speculate as to what has been shared. Best wishes, Mark. You've got my vote. Get your book published!!, RT

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?