Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Friday June 10, 2005 - Year 3, Day 82 pondering musing

+12C & rising . . sunny – a great rain free day
. . .
beautiful walk, Gusta roams tall wet grass stopping to wag for dogs, stay-at-home moms & kids at the bus stop – her legion of fans grows
. . .
I started writing; I wrote about my ‘yesterday’ – it was a long & funny & cleverly wordsmithed description of how clever I was, how great dynamics will produce good things, yadda yadda
. . .
I had drafted dreary meaningless self serving swill – DELETE !
. . .
what is at the heart of that need - the reason I need to seek validation in such a contrived way ?
. . .
if this was a ‘one of’ it probably would not grab my attention; but this déjà vu record has played before & before . . .again & again; Sigmund . . vhat dos dis mean ?
. . .
why do I need to fluff my ego ? why do I need to explain to someone that I did good ? where in my chromosomes or childhood does that come from ? my self esteem & large ego are in good shape . . no shortage of stroking they get, but this is different methinks
. . .
pondering
. . .
both meetings yesterday were obviously invigorating; today I have another ‘explore new territory’ meet with new leaders at a company I’ve done work with before . .
. . .
a weekend of many little projects ahead
. . .
to dream, perchance to drive . . . to chip, perchance to putt
. . .
happy weekend !
. . .
Mark

343,808

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?