Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 
Year 3, Day 58 blue sky musing Tuesday May 17, 2005
. . .
+9C, overcast, still raining, stiff breeze
. . .
the world is many shades of gray this morning – hard to see blue sky; still dark with clouds that dumped overnight; a short walk - early morning quiet disturbed only by the sound of rain in downspouts, occasional cars tires humming on wet pavement - it was light but you would hardly know it
. . .
facets
. . .
different sides of an object, a situation
. . .
each side appearing different, each viewer seeing something different; but does it matter ?. . . does it matter how someone else sees something ? does it matter that everyone sees the sky as blue as I do ?
. . .
or feels blue about something said because I do ? the world is many shades of gray this morning
. . .
CD told me I write about things everyone feels but lacks the nerve / opportunity to express
. . .
the world is many shades of gray this morning – hard to see blue sky
. . .
dog report: amazing to watch Gusta stretch out when she gets up . . the amount she has grown in just 2 weeks is amazing . . shedding, or should I say molting, has begun as has the discovery that most furniture doubles as a chew toy
. . .
must run now & head out for an early meeting downtown
. . .
Mark
343,384


May 16 Responses
The less one needs others to find their sense of self worth, the greater their real worth becomes, always look inward. Our reflection will tell us what we need to know, good and bad, about ourselves. To judge others is always wrong because we never know what caused them to be the way they are., DR

I hope you took my recent comment as intended. I saw you Musing for the first time and thought, oh no - not another thing to read, but I surprised myself by reading it and ENJOYING it so now read whenever possible. Keep up the good work!, CL

Mark... as I sit and wait to board yet another plane to paradise (Calgary), a simple smile could have gone a long way from a cranky, mature flight attendant. I smiled, listened and then hoped the overhead bin dropped something heavy right on top of her noodle. Geez, a smile does go a long way. See you soon, JT

And just to balance out the challenging feedback with some positive feedback...I REALLY enjoy your musings. It's pretty obvious to me where your heart is. I like hearing your point of view on things. (Oh, and Lethbridge is my home town...lots of great memories there, and lots of family still.) I find your musings warm, funny, thoughtful, thought provoking, and a joy to read. There. :-) Hope you have an awesome day, Mark. Warmly, VG

Mark, This one is really good - hit home for me! , SB

My advise in response to the dog/owner training report: Do not try to "tire" her out by giving her a hard workout. We tried that with our Brittany Spaniel, and it only made him more excited to go out for more, and the rotation moved to two hours from three., AK

Excellent ..........these past five years of my life........I've swallowed a gallon of pride.........released 1/2 gallon of guilt given up on vanity......(I don't even keep this product in house any more) A smile..........says a lots......and "eyes" "I" willing to see/listen to the character within the person with a rough edge....... understanding and listening with the heart not the ears. Truly meaning it when you say, "I know you will make the best choice for yourself" I'm thinking of my children here............. Five years ago I didn't know how to do this, KH

......a kernel, a sliver or a glimpse...all thought provoking if one is open...one way or the other. Merci., DL

Hi Mark, don't give up your writing...it seems to bring you clarity and peace. It is like a diary that helps others too. The Gusta reports are such fun, a big bundle of love and joy. "Life is too important, to be taken seriously!" – Wilde , SM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?