Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Wednesday May 25, 2005 - Year 3, Day 66 carpe diem musing

+6C, sunny & fresh
. . .
it was very quiet out this morning, dog getting an extra workout due to being shortchanged yesterday & exploring ALL the wet & muddy spots she could – so I got the extra workout too; no critters or dog walkers in sight; amazing how much more I enjoy my morning walk when it is after a great big sleep
. . .
carpe diem/seize the day seems like it is an old T-shirt cliché
. . .
ask yourself - when opportunity knocks, do I answer ?
. . .
I am thinking more & more that opportunities are not coming at me any faster than before but rather I am seeing more as opportunities & sticking my hand up saying ‘hey, would you like to have a coffee?’
. . .
or ‘lets talk about that’ . . or ‘lets get acquainted’ . . or ‘how about . .. ?’ . . whatever, those moments go by so fast we most often miss them . . . maybe because I hear of one more cancer story after another, one more ‘he just dropped dead of a heart attack’ anecdotes that I get thinking more & more what we have . . what we all have . . is ONLY moments – little decision opportunity moments – if taken, these are the opportunities that can alter lives
. . .
why ?
. . .
why not !
. . .
why not now ?
. . .
if not grabbed going by, these are the moments that got away
. . .
I really liked SW’s take the other day on my irrational desire piece – a reminder “not that we desire too much but that we desire too little”
. . .
when opportunity arrives, seize that moment, express that desire & take it to the Max !
. . .
just take a moment – really take it !
. . .
take that moment, make it yours, act on impulses, manifest your destiny – seize every day !
. . .
seize today
. . .
coffee anyone ?
. . .
Mark
343,192

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?