Monday, May 30, 2005

 

more May 30 response

I'm doing quite well I'd say. The universe has been very good to me. Yes, I did get married and I'm living with my husband, sister in law, her cat, our cat, and our dog in a cute little Inglewood home not far from Carla's old home in Westmount. I did Katimavik, yes, in 1997-98. It played a huge part in my life aside from matching me with my partner Chris! I will have to check out the book recommendation. I like to read the musings when I have time. You know, there's no reason that we need to experience things in total isolation. Glad you're sharing some things many can relate to. Thanks again & take care, AJ

As I read about the impact that Gusta has upon your life, I am reminded of the dog lovers prayer - "Lord, grant that I may be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am." I'm not sure where I first read it, or even who wrote it. Maybe it was that ancient philosopher Anonymous. Happy walking, WK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?