Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

more May 26 response

A first response to your musings for me. Your eldest daughter is a dear friend of mine. The topic of today's musing really hits home with me of late. I seem to be suspended between opportunities unable to decide if the situation of less or more comfort is the true opportunity for me. On a more micro-level I have been more awake to subtle opportunities & pleasures (smelling my newly blooming lily of the valleys, offering thoughtful thank yous to those who are kind to me or doing great things). It's nice to read musings that encourage me to reflect & look for the learning in each moment. thx, AJ

[note from Mark] I circulated an email with PDF attachment today . . 11 week picture of Gusta to a list of those I know wanted to see her . . . if you wish to receive those from time to time let me know and I will add you to the list !

The message:
Subject: notice to my friends - shameless dog owner likes to brag> Gusta this week . . 11 weeks old> > see attached picture of my food processor !

The responses:

Mark Gusta is a beautiful dog, have you had a micro chip put under Gusta's skin ? its worth doing , tattoo's fade with age....its a terrible experience to loose your dog. take care Mark .... , LA

Hi Mark, I would say that the shameless dog owner has a lot to brag about. Gorgeous! , NS

Yes, Mark, you are shameless! But what a cutey; no wonder she's your "chick magnet"! Good to hear from you. Take care of yourself., SD

I'm in love...., :-), JR

My kids would like to visit Gusta!, LHYep, she's adorable! Glad you have a pup frined in your life - I don't know what I'd be without my two corgies, Kip and Charlotte. They keep me sane, centered and hiking , PM

She is beautiful! Easy to see how she was able to capture your heart soquickly. , AR

Looks like a chick magnet to me., AS

awwwww - tks for sharing, Mark, KR

Hi Mark, Happy looking food processor! Want to take him for a walk and get Gusta socialized with our furry clan this weekend. Your choice of Saturday or Sunday Am with breakfast attached, dogs included. , BE

BEAUTIFUL, AH&SH

What a dear...and most certainly a babe magnet!! , NC

Mark - she is gorgeous!! Have a great weekend. Love, PI

Oh, what a darling, oh I am in love with that dog. So sweet and adorable, I want to hug her. I have attached a photo of my two rugrats, Ginger the red one and Cubie. Have fun, LW

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?