Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

more May 20 response

Mark, I read your musing often but haven't been on in a while. I'm always amazed at how whatever "little message" you seem to be sending, it somehow seems to be appropriate to my life in some fashion. I've never responded but have to today. I'm crying my eyes out because my heart has been ripped out right now & I am empty. He was found murdered & dumped on a dirt road. I have so so so much heartache & emptiness you can't imagine the tears that have flowed and the heartache I have. He was only 17 & I just feel like an empty shell right now. I have 2 other sons to worry about and when I began to read about the courage, I knew I have to continue on with this "process". You are right, do not wait for tomorrow to love completely. Tomorrow may never come. Thank you for the courage prayer & please keep me & my family in your thoughts and prayers. I need some inspiration from somewhere. I haven't been on here in days, but somehow just did this morning and you were so fitting about how I feel right now. Thank you for the message today, LH in OK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?