Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

more May 20 response

Hey Mark, Got tired of thinking that I should make some decent memories to reiterate in the old folks home (if and when we get there) and have found myself in Puerto Vallarta. Stared to help a friend at the first of Feb with some decorating and one thing led to another and here I am and loving it. I have said that I have life figured out now and that is to accept change and spontaneity doesn't hurt. So here I am in P.V. and feels like home, great challenge of selling a new concept in resort homes mere feet from the beach and overlooking a golf course (that there won't be much time to put to good use unfortunately). Still am enjoying your musings cuz somehow they make me feel closer to home or just in the real world of people that are truly down to earth and are real people with sentiments and issues that are validated by simply living. Funny what we miss when we are away from home familiar sites, like driving down my street to the trees and the creek in the yard, but replaced with palms trees and tropical plants, little breeze from the ocean, what's not to like? I don't speak Spanish and this is such a learning experience and everyone here on this job site is so friendly and are falling all over to try make me comfortable, I never expected those reactions, feel like a princess and so many smiles with great sincerity, they are lovely people and we may not speak the same language but have already had some great laughs; maybe I'll do a little more homework on my next challenge and learn the language first! Now off to learn more about Mexican real estate law and will write up an offer manana. So that's why I haven't called or written, been a little busy. Funny what motivates people to buy real estate too eh? Keep up the good work in the musings. Can't offer you a place to stay but we could golf (with a great discount) if you came to visit.(part of the contract),,oh I forgot about your new girl.......anyhow it's 11:48 off to bed for another day. Sincerely, TA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?