Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

more May 18 responses

Bonjour Mark: Good for you for going for it. That's what I thought I was doing when I decided to come here, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm in the darkest hour before the dawn, and dawn doesn't seem to be nearby. I anticipated I would frustrated, lost, scared, frustrated.....but the reality is harder. I'm hoping there is a light bulb in my head. I find myself doing a little anthropology. It is interesting to watch the kids, to see who is dominant and why, to observe the shy ones, the geeks and the ones that just don't fit anywhere. I wonder about their lives, why they decided to come here, other than to speak French. Some seem so sad, as if it were not their decision. Salute, DL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?