Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

May 29 response

Hi Mark, I like the way you write "we" as if everyone over 40 starts to drop back a gear. I don't have that mechanism in my brain that wants to consider the consequences of all my actions and that in itself can be a nuisance. Imagine launching yourself off a medieval siege catapult every morning. You truly can get tired of exhilaration (not to mention the family and friends who mutter "I told you so"). I don't keep a diary, a wall chart, a Filofax. Every day just happens. Mad for a teacher but somehow I get through it. And anyway the biggest mistakes I ever made were listening to other people's advice and exercising caution so I'll just have to live with a faultydecision-making facility. I'm just destined to fall for the wrong kind of guy, open my big mouth, spend all my money and never grow up. Pathetic but true. So now the flopsy eared blonde has tied you down how will you ever get to visit? Have a nice remains of the weekend xxx from Shelagh, SK

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?