Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

May 26 response

Mark, My wife is taking a coaching course and this quote is in her notes. I like the first few sentences because it speaks to me of how I limit my experience of life. I admire (envy?) those people who seem to effortlessly achieve their goals. I know they work hard but it is their attitude of confidence or trust in themselves that I perceive as their secret to success. Cheers, JL

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?" Actually who are you not to be? YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory that is within us. And as we let our light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson

Hi Mark, I am amazed as always of the dedication it takes to be so consistent in your daily musings, then I read the newsletter and I think all this and a flirt too? And now the proud new friend of Gusta (one that takes true dedication of a friend indeed) would you mind bottling up a portion or two of your motivation and send it to me? I'm sending you a site [http://www.beliefnet.com ] that I stumbled across a while ago and am inspired most days by the quote of the day, although not one of my friends would call me religious, I find something in it most days to be inspiring as musings now are for me too! Some day we will have some most inspirational chats when we meet face to face, will it be in Puerto Vallarta? Yours truly , TA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?