Thursday, May 19, 2005

 

May 19 Responses

Jump in, Mark! Failure is just another learning and character building exercise if you take it the right way. You can't lose by trying and the upside is sweet., BC

Mark, I want to thank all those unknown muser friends who responded to my Bonnie question. Very nice of them to assist me with valuable information, I will try to implement all their good advice. I think I will start by stopping the treats unless warranted. Put her on a non-retractable leash because she is now used to going ahead of me and wandering about and perhaps go back to the Halti which, as one muser correctly guessed, was not given the necessary trial time needed. She loves fetching and catching but forget about retrieving, she just takes off with the item and if I try to take it from her, it's a tug-of-war which she always wins. I have lots of work ahead of me but well worth the effort if I can gain her loyalty in the end. xoxox MRK

Always enjoy your writings, but will find it easier to peruse the Blog site - have added it to my favorites, JA

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?