Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 

May 17 musing responses

Hi Mark, I agree with CD - you write about things everyone feels but lacks the nerve / opportunity to express. So often I read your musing and I can identify with the way you are feeling/thinking, but do not have the nerve to say it "out loud". Nobody is ever right/nobody isever wrong. You are willing to reveal yourself in relationship with others and I believe that others can agree/or disagree, LW

TO: AK - Any idea how I can stop Bonnie (my Brittany) from dragging me down the street when she takes me for a walk, it's killing my arms, back and knees every time I try to pull her back. She's harnessed because she still pulls if I put a choker on her and chokes herself, onceactually to unconsciousness. I've tried the loopy, the gentle leader, the halti, you name it, except the choker with the prongs going into the neck, cause she'd probably still pull and get those prongs literally into her neck. Still pulling after two years and 4 months, is there a light by the end of the street? MRK

Wow, Mark. I'm amazed at the replies to yesterday's musings. I had started writing up a reply yesterday, wasn't able to finish it and never did send it. But what I had intended to say got said by someone else. I think I am a believer in the psychic. A lot of people out there thinking the same ideas, pondering similar thoughts, some keeping it to themselves, some sharing. I'm realizing how important it is to share, how it assures us that we it's ok to be different yet we are not alone in our differences. I found the rain refreshing this morning. Have a great day! Sm

Your life can be a Rembrandt, a Robert Bateman, or a paint-by-number piece...I think Robert Bateman is a good artist, but I would rather enjoy his work on someone else's wall. I cannot imagine the embarassment of being caught doing a paint-by-number piece. A Rembrandt, a Picasso, a Leonardo da Vinci, a Van gogh...that's what I am like...but that's not what I am exactly...to be more precise, I am me . . . different shades of blue, with a touch of red and yellow; a mark of excitement in a field of calm., GH

Question for JT, were you flying AC?, DL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?